Friday, January 14, 2011

Is Sensa sensible?

In the forever crazy world of weight loss schemes I stumbled upon an infomercial for Sensa.  It was created by Dr. Alan Hirsh (www.trysensa.com) and I will let you look up the rest of the information on the page provided.
Odd how in July I was complaining of losing too much weight and feeling skeletal whereas now I feel like a bloated pig, and my goal is to lose a good 15 pounds.  Of course I realize there is not a miracle drug or supplement that will make me look like Megan Fox in a string bikini, but I can try!
Anyway, being the desperate housewife living in a city of beautiful fit people, I decided to try this out.  I'm also going to return to the workout circuit and try to cut back on the Oreos. 
I purchased a two month supply and will keep you updated on any progress.  This afternoon was my first try of Sensa as I poured the magic sprinkles over my food.  Any day that I lose an ounce or more, I will publish a post along with what I ate that day.
Ashamed to say today I ate horrible, but then again I have been on antibiotics, Vicodin, and Zofran for a kidney infection and my appetite has been "blah":

1 small bowl of mashed potatoes
5 oreo cookies
1 pancake
less than one ounce lamb curry
less than one ounce chicken tikki masala
one apricot dried fruit strip
10 chedder sunchips

2 comments:

  1. It's one of those things, isn't it? Trying to lose weight and not knowing which way is really the best way when there are so many options and groups to join. Meh. I just joined one last week (one my sister lost about 35 pounds on in the last 4 or 5 months) and am going to attempt to keep on it... I look forward to hearing of your progress, I'll no doubt be blogging about mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pray tell, what group did your sister join?

    ReplyDelete